Raj R Gupta, MDMedical Oncology
Georgia Cancer Specialists recognizes that our patients journeys with cancer often begin before they set foot in our offices, and can extend long after their treatment is complete. That is why GCS offers The Cancer Answer, an integrative approach to cancer care that includes prevention, early detection, advanced treatment, clinical research, support services, and compassionate caregivers in communities across Georgia.
- Medical Oncology - Primary
- Residency: Christ Hospital Oaklawn IL - 1984
- Internship: Christ Hospital Oaklawn IL - 1980
- Fellowship: Univeristy of South Florida Tampa - 1986
- Graduate Degree: Medical School - GSUM Medical College India - 1978
- Coliseum Medical Centers