Adam H Levy, MDGastroenterology
Dr. Levy is a gastroenterologist practicing in Macon and Warner Robins. He was one of the youngest physicians to ever be selected for the fellowship status by the American College of Gastroenterology. He has particular interests in the treatment of GERD (gastroesophageal reflux) and in high quality colon cancer screening. Dr. Levy also has an interest in Barrett's esophagus and was the first physician to perform radiofrequency ablation to treat this disease in Middle Georgia.
Every patient deserves individualized, compassionate care.
- Gastroenterology - Primary - Board Certified
- Undergraduate Degree: University of Miami - 2000
- Graduate Degree: University of Miami - 2003
- Internship: Thomas Jefferson University Hospital - 2004
- Residency: Thomas Jefferson University Hospital - 2006
- Fellowship: Albert Einstein Medical Center - 2009
- Coliseum Medical Centers