Application Requirements & Program Criteria
We appreciate your interest in the Internal Medicine Residency Program. Our program is a participant in the NRMP Match and accepts applications through ERAS.
Below are the requirements for the application/admission process:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Dean’s Letter
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
- Passing scores on USMLE Step 1, Step 2 Clinical Knowledge (CK), and Step 2 Clinical Skills (CS) must be achieved by the second attempt, preferably on first attempt
International Medical Graduates (IMGs)
If you are an International Medical Graduate, you will need to provide the following information/documentation to be considered for admission.
- Valid ECFMG certification at or before the time of matriculation.
- Clinical experience in the U.S. (hands-on experience preferred).
- Command of the English language.
- We do not sponsor visas. You must be sponsored through ECFMG.
For information on ERAS, you may access their website. Current medical students can also obtain additional information at their medical school dean’s office.
To locate us in ERAS, please use 1401200931.