We know how important it is for our patients to have their loved ones with them while they receive medical care. As we balance that need with the need to keep everyone safe, we are following these visitor policies:
- 1 visitor for each surgery patient
- 1 visitor for each maternity patient (they may stay overnight)
- 1 visitor for each inpatient (from 10:00am to 7:00pm daily)
- 1 visitor for each procedural patient (cath lab, endoscopy)
- 1 visitor for loved ones getting outpatient services (imaging, lab)
- Visitors must be 12+
Visiting for the Emergency Department is allowed for the following ONLY:
- Minors under the age of 18
- Patients who need a healthcare decision maker or help with communication/mobility as determined by the medical care team
**COVID-19 patients and suspected COVID-19 patients cannot have visitors.
Hospital staff will pre-screen all visitors (using standard pre-screening questions for COVID-19) and will require visitors to wear masks.
Visitors should enter both hospitals through the ER or the main entrance. We have a designated entrance used solely for patients who are coming in for surgery or pre-operative tests; these patients will enter through the Building E entrance.
We recommend and encourage virtual communication with loved ones through the use of digital platforms and apps like FaceTime, Facebook Messenger, Zoom, Google Hangouts, Skype, WhatsApp, Viber, etc.
The cafeteria at Coliseum Medical Centers is open to the public Monday - Friday during the following hours:
The cafeteria at Coliseum Northside Hospital is open to the public Monday - Friday during the following hours: