We know how important it is for our patients to have their loved ones with them while they receive medical care. As we balance that need with the need to keep everyone safe, we are following these visitor policies:
- Patients admitted to the hospital, surgery/procedure patients and labor/delivery/postpartum patients can have TWO visitors during visiting hours (8:00am – 8:00pm).
- Emergency Room patients can have ONE visitor 24/7 unless the decision has been made to admit, then visiting hours of 8am-8pm will apply.
- Visitors must be 12+.
- No overnight visitors allowed.
- Masks are required and are to be worn everywhere in the hospital, including patient rooms.
- No visitation is allowed for confirmed or suspected COVID-19 patients in all areas. We recommend and encourage virtual communication with loved ones through the use of digital platforms and apps. Our staff is happy to assist patients and their families with virtual visitation if requested.
Visitors and non-urgent/emergent patients may only enter the facility if they attest the following is true:
- I agree to wear a mask at all times while in the facility.
- I have not had contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19, or thought to have COVID-19, within the last 14 days.
- I have none of the following symptoms: Fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, muscle or body aches, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea.
Circumstances may allow for specific exceptions to any visitation restrictions described on this webpage. Those circumstances include religious visitation as well as a designated support person for a patient with a disability to provide assistance with communication or other necessary components of the patient's treatment. All persons entering under an exception remain subject to appropriate infection control protocols.
The cafeteria at Coliseum Medical Centers is open to the public Monday - Friday during the following hours:
The cafeteria at Coliseum Northside Hospital is open to the public Monday - Friday during the following hours: