Visiting hours are as follows:
Mon – Sat: 4:00pm – 9:00pm
Sun: 9:00am – 9:00pm
Children are welcome if accompanied by an adult.
Hospital Stay Information
When checking in, we recommend that a family member accompanies the patients to the hospital. Also, we ask that patients bring the following items:
- Enough comfortable clothes for several days-sleepwear; Rubber-soled shoes
- Personal toiletry items
- All items such as eyeglasses, hearing aids, dentures, and any necessary communications aids
- Insurance card for health/hospitalization
- Current medication for patients not coming directly from the hospital
- A copy of medical records for patients coming from home
- Spending money for snacks, gift shop items, etc.
Meals are served at 7:30am, 12:00pm and 5:00pm. Family members are welcome to join patients and arrange for their own meals.
Your Private Room
For convenience and comfort, patients at Coliseum Rehabilitation Center enjoy private rooms. In addition, laundry facilities are available for patient use.
All mail should be sent to:
Coliseum Rehabilitation Center
350 Hospital Dr
Macon, GA 31217-9165
We ask that patients refrain from smoking during their hospital stay.
Telephone & Television
Both are provided free of charge in each patient’s private room, with the exception of premium channels and long distance calls. To call a patient simply dial (478) 765-7 plus the room number.