Speak with a Life-Line counselor now by calling (478) 741-1355 or (800) 548-4221.
Sometimes the daily trails and stresses of life become too much to bear alone. Whether you’re overwhelmed by a continuing problem or faced with a sudden personal tragedy, Life-Line is here to help you find the resources you need to get through these difficult times.
What Is Life-Line?
Life-Line is a free community service offered by Coliseum Center for Behavioral Health, and is designed to assist people suffering from depression or other mental disorders by offering information, assessment, referrals and crisis intervention. Life-Line’s psychiatric professionals are available 24 hours a day and seven days a week to advise callers seeking help for themselves, family members, or friends who may be experiencing emotional problems or addiction.
Life-Line Consultation Services
- A confidential assessment to assist in deciding what type of mental health services are most appropriate based on symptoms the person is experiencing
- An evaluation provided by a psychiatric nurse or masters level mental health counselor
- Mobile assessment services available to contracted hospital emergency rooms
- Referral to a large network of mental health professionals
- Information on mental health and addiction issues
- Information about mental health treatment options
- A financial screening, if requested
There is no cost to the patient, the patient’s family, or the insurance company for assessments provided by Life-Line. There is no obligation to the patient or family should they opt not to pursue the assessment recommendation.
Symptoms of Depression And Other Mental Health Disorders
If you or someone you know is experiencing symptoms of depression or other mental health illnesses, the Life-Line can provide the resources to help combat them. Do not hesitate to contact us if you or someone you love is experiencing:
- Suicidal thoughts
- Extreme exhaustion
- Relationship problems at work or with a significant other
- Loss of interest in hobbies or friends
- Trouble concentrating, remembering or making decisions
Get started on your journey to a healthier, happier you today by calling (478) 741-1355 or (800) 548-4221.