Life is full of trials, and sometimes they can become too much to bear alone. Whether you’re overwhelmed by a continuing problem or faced with a sudden personal tragedy, LifeLine is here to help you find the resources you need to get through difficult times.
LifeLine is a free community service offered by Coliseum Center for Behavioral Health, and is designed to assist patients by offering information, assessment, referral, and crisis intervention. LifeLine’s psychiatric professionals are available 24 hours a day and seven days a week to advise callers seeking help for themselves, family members, or friends who may be experiencing emotional problems or addiction.
Speak with a LifeLine professional now by calling (478) 741-1355 or (800) 548-4221.
Patients may be referred to Coliseum Center for Behavioral Health by physicians, mental health professionals, employers, educators, employee assistance programs, community agencies, clergy, and the judicial system or by calling LifeLine.
- A confidential assessment to assist in deciding what type of mental health services are most appropriate
- An evaluation provided by a psychiatric nurse or masters level counselor
- Mobile assessment services available to contracted hospital emergency rooms
- Referral to a large network of mental health professionals
- Information on mental health and addiction issues and treatment
- A financial screening, if requested
There is no cost to the patient, the patient’s family, or the insurance company for assessments provided by LifeLine. There is no obligation to the patient or family should they opt not to pursue the assessment recommendation.
For immediate help, call (478) 741-1355 or (800) 548-4221.