Rising to meet the mental health needs of middle Georgia's Senior Community. We can help you cope with the problems associated with aging...
The Senior Center offers hope to those 65 years and older who are experiencing serious emotional and/or behavioral difficulties. Our program offers semi-private rooms and a treatment team of professionals equipped to handle a variety of medical problems in conjunction with a primary psychiatric diagnosis.
Our team of professional experts are devoted to meeting the needs of our patients and their families in a dignified and respectful environment. Anxiety, depression and dementia are not normal aspects of aging, they are treatable illnesses.
As a Person Over 65
- Are you feeling isolated, scared and just "down" most of the time?
- Have you lost your appetite or your ability to get a good night's sleep?
- Do you feel more hopeless and dependent than you ever have?
- Is it hard for you to concentrate, remember, or make decisions?
- Do you ever think that if you were not around, people would be relieved?
As a Child of a Person Over 65
- Do you feel that your parent is going through a critical change in attitude or personality?
- Do you feel guilty because your parent appears so unhappy?
- Are there concerns you have about your parents that go beyond physical health needs?
Just one phone call will put someone you care for in the hands of a medical professional skilled in assessing the needs of individuals 65 and older.
The Senior Center is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and may be accessed by individuals, families or medical personnel. All assessments are free of charge and may be provided at residential living facilities, nursing homes, or at Coliseum Center for Behavioral Health (located on the campus of Coliseum Medical Centers). For more information read our Senior Services Brochure.
- Services A-Z
- Acid Reflux
- Behavioral Health Services
- Cancer Institute
- Diabetes Management Center
- Emergency Care
- Family Ties Birthing Center
- Heart Institute
- Orthopaedic and Spine Institute
- Radiology Services
- Rehabilitation Center
- Robotic Surgery
- Senior Health
- Stroke Center
- Surgical Services
- Women's Services
- Wound Care