April 23, 2012
Macon, Georgia - New and expectant parents or those who are thinking about starting a family will find all the information and resources they will need concerning their bundles of joy during the first Baby Bonanza presented by Coliseum Medical Centers’ Family Ties Birthing Center. The event will be held Saturday May 5th from 10a.m-2p.m. Admission is free and will include featured speakers, vendors, giveaways and much more.
- When: Saturday, May 5th
- Where: Coliseum Medical Center, First Floor Classroom and on Birthing Unit
- Time: 10am-2pm
- Price: FREE!
For more information: call 478-746-4646
Baby Bonanza! Includes:
Informational Seminars (30 - 45 minutes each):
- 10:00 am: Breasting Your Baby-Fact and Fiction
- 11:00 am: Meet our OBGYNs/Ask the Staff
- 12:00 pm: Preparing for Pregnancy
- 12:45pm: Decorating Your Child’s Room presented by Rooms from the Heart
- 1:30 pm: Immunizations: Yes or No?
Free event will include:
- Q/A with our physician and nursing staff
- Free gift for the first 100 guests
- Tours of the birthing facility
- Car seat safety demonstrations
- Drawings for car seat, baby wreaths, Dad’s kit, and gift cards to local vendors
- And much more!